News & Media
NSSL Fact Sheets provide a brief overview of NSSL, our research and development efforts, outreach practices and collaborative organizations.
- NSSL Overview (.pdf, 160 kB)
- NOAA Hazardous Weather Testbed (.pdf 209 kB)
- Multi-function Phased Array Radar (MPAR) (.pdf, 750 kB)
- Dual Polarization Technology (.pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Warn on Forecast (.pdf, 950 kB)
- CI-FLOW (.pdf, 918 kB)
NSSL Briefings is NSSL's online newsletter blog, aimed at informing readers of NSSL's most recent research and activities. It is the goal of NSSL Briefings to increase awareness and promote the value of NSSL research, to develop and nurture partnerships in support of the NOAA mission, and to cultivate a passion for severe weather research results in the community.
NSSL Hot Items features current short news items about the people research, and activities of the National Severe Storms Laboratory.