NSSL media resources. Resources for other Norman NOAA Weather Partner agencies may be found here.
NSSL's Bite-Sized Science video series focuses on specific activities and projects from the NOAA Weather Partners in Norman, OK.
- Share Your Tornado Tales!
- HWT In the Virtual World
- Studying Tornado Damage With UAS
- Threats in Motion
- Exploring the Supercell
- Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Improving Flash Flood Warnings
- Hazardous Weather Testbed 2018
- VORTEX Southeast in 2018
- Eye-Tracking for Weather Research
- Warn on Forecast
- VORTEX Southeast
- Hands-On Phased Array Radar
- Rotation Tracks
- The Hazardous Weather Testbed
- The mPING App
- Multi-function Phased Array Radar
- Dual Polarization Technology
Pod-Sized Science: HWT in the Virtual World
When COVID hit in March 2020, the future of the NOAA Hazardous Weather Testbed became unclear. In-person collaboration was off the table. With everyone working from home, could the Spring Experiment survive?