News & Media
NSSL News is NSSL's online newsletter blog, aimed at informing readers of NSSL's most recent research and activities. It is the goal of NSSL News to increase awareness and promote the value of NSSL research, to develop and nurture partnerships in support of the NOAA mission, and to cultivate a passion for severe weather research results in the community.
NSSL Fact Sheets provide a brief overview of NSSL, our research and development efforts, outreach practices and collaborative organizations.
- NSSL Overview (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- NOAA Hazardous Weather Testbed (PDF 207 kB)
- Multi-function Phased Array Radar (MPAR) (PDF, 1 MB)
- Dual Polarization Technology (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Warn on Forecast (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- FACETs (PDF, 631 kB)
- FLASH (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- MRMS (PDF, 2.9 MB)