previous | next
Mitigation of range velocity ambiguities
- Phase coding at lower elevations
- Staggered PRT at higher elevations
- Demonstration of clutter filtering for both schemes
- Integration into volume coverage patterns
- Inclusion of oversampling
- Adaptive automatic choice of PRTs based on obscurations in immediately
For the 10 cm wavelength we have solved the problem.
For shorter wavelengths more complex schemes are required. The text in red
refers to ongoing work, the text in black refers to recommendations based
on accomplished research at NSSL and tested on our radar.